- You were so in control of all the moving parts of your business that you’d know exactly what to focus on without feeling stressed or scatterbrained.
- You had so much clarity on the technical side of food blogging that you didn't need to spend hours watching webinars, reading articles, or stalking any more Facebook groups to grow your blog into a business.
- You felt so confident when working with brands that you’d get paid on your terms and never lived in fear of pitching again.
- You built a sustainable, profitable blog business that finally gave you the freedom and flexibility to do what you love so you can be your own boss.
Here's the problem...
- You're stressed about not having the time to do it all, ending with you accomplishing nothing and feeling like a failure.
- You're paralyzed by what to focus on first/next to reach your goals faster and wish someone would just give you an efficient blueprint that gets results.
- You desperately want to stay consistent with your food blog and grow your page views but can't seem to figure out how to make that happen.
- You're afraid of reaching out to brands and getting rejected or not getting paid what you're worth.
- You're tired of wasting hours and hours googling vague solutions and reading outdated, irrelevant info on how to grow + manage a food blog.
I totally get it but... it DOES NOT have to be this way!
Hi! I’m Jamie, founder of
A Sassy Spoon and your coach inside the Food Blogger Business Blueprint!
I quit my safe full-time job in 2016 in search of something new, creative, challenging, and fun. I wanted a job that offered freedom and flexibility, and a break from the mundane everyday routine. Little did I know that what started as a silly idea (starting a foodie Instagram account) would become my career!
I went from being an unfulfilled, overworked, and unhappy employee to a 6-FIGURE FOOD BLOGGER BOSS feeling more secure in my career than ever in my entire life.
This could become your story too.
Who I Work With
I have found that my system works best for this group of people:
Food bloggers that are ready to start growing and managing their food blog without wasting any more time so they can make money online and finally quit their 9-5 job!
Why I'm Different
- I’ll give you proven systems & structure to accomplish your goals every single week.
- I'll teach you how to organize all your blogging tasks so you can feel in control of all the moving parts and never feel overwhelmed again.
- I'll teach you how I've generated over 3M+ page views from my food blog and how you can work towards the same goal.
- I support you with LIVE group coaching calls every week, as well as unlimited daily support and 1:1 coaching. You have my undivided attention for 12 weeks!
- I am 100% results-driven - you get lifetime access to the trainings AND support.
- I care deeply about your success and I'm genuinely excited to see you grow into a full blown food blogger entrepreneur.
How It Works
When you sign up to work with me, we’ll start off with a one-on-one phone call to talk about your goals and business. From there, we will develop a customized plan to move you through the following steps:
STEP 1: REPROGRAMING YOUR MINDSET
In Week 1, we'll focus on rewiring your brain to think like a CEO instead of a blogger. You'll learn the steps needed to turn your blog into a thriving business in less time and what the rest of the 90 days will look like.
STEP 2: FOOD BLOGGING BUSINESS MANAGEMENT + PRODUCTIVITY
In Weeks 2+3, we'll focus on your own business blueprint and learn to manage your time, plan content, develop systems, implement workflows, automate processes and execute your tasks in a timely manner so your business can operate without you.
STEP 3: GROWING + OPTIMIZING YOUR FOOD BLOG
In Weeks 4+5, we'll focus on learning how to do keyword research + how to implement SEO tactics to improve organic search so you can rank better and maintain those rankings in Google searches. We'll also learn how to use social media + email to drive traffic to your food blog.
STEP 4: GETTING PAID
In Week 6, we'll focus on getting your money mindset right so you can pitch brands confidently and ask for what you're worth all while managing your finances and taxes like a boss.
Jordan Elbaum, Food Blogger behind Prickly Fresh
"Taking Jamie’s Food Blogger Business Blueprint program was quite possibly one of the best decisions I’ve made for my business thus far. I’ve been blogging for almost 4 years but never really had the organization or business practices I wanted. Jamie provided templates, visual examples and answered any questions I had regarding any of my concerns. I’ve also, already seen growth in all areas of my business in just a month, I truly cannot say enough good things! You will not be disappointed. Invest in yourself & your dreams."
Kimberly Bellissimo, Food Blogger behind Just Add Sprinkles
"Enrolling in the Food Blogger Business Blueprint has been the best investment I have made towards my food blog. Jamie helped change my mindset from a struggling, overwhelmed food blogger to an organized, goal setting, motivated business owner. Not only are the weekly modules packed with valuable information, Jamie has a way of coaching that is motivating and approachable. She simplifies all information so you can actually digest it and put that knowledge into action. This program will leave you feeling empowered and ready to take on those next steps in your food blogging journey."
Dominque Fasano, Food Blogger behind Perchance to Cook
"The Food Blogger Business Blueprint helped give me direction and motivation for my blog. I was stuck in a rut and didn’t know how to move forward (despite having blogged for years). Learning how to be more organized and how to think like a CEO were game changers for me. I have a renewed sense of passion for my blog and have already made so many changes. I’ve seen pretty immediate results from my change of mindset and actions. I can’t wait to see where my blog will go!"
Amanda Gajdosik, Food Blogger behind Midwest Nice Blog
"Jamie's mastermind helped me to completely overhaul my business practices! Actually...it's helped me develop and implement them! I didn't realize how chaotic and mismanaged my process was until Food Blogger Business Blueprint. I've said goodbye to poorly planned shoots and missing deadlines and hello to a streamlined system that is actually fun and exciting!"
What happened after FBBB?
Amanda wrote out this post-it note after our 1:1 call in May 2020. The post-it said that "1 year from today, I will be on an ad network". By November 2020, she was accepted by Mediavine (ad network) after reaching the 50,000 page view threshold! Just 6 months after our 1:1 call! Way ahead of schedule!
Food Blogger Business Blueprint
The Food Blogger Business Blueprint is a 90-day, high touch coaching program that gives you 1-on-1 support to help you grow your food blog and turn it into an efficient, thriving business without wasting any more time.
You will receive:
- 6 weeks of detailed curriculum
- 1x weekly group coaching call for 12 weeks
- Two 30-minute 1:1 private coaching calls
- Daily support on Slack for 12 weeks
- Training videos + Worksheets + Swipe files
- Access to supportive student community
Ready to finally reach your goals?